£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Emissions Test Engineer, 6 months contract, NO shifts, small friendly R&D team of a global automotive OEM. Role would suit a Test Engineer or Development Engineer with some automotive / vehicle engine, powertrain or emissions testing experience.
Contract Details: 6 months contract, negotiable hourly rate, NO shifts.
This Emissions Test Engineer job will suit:
- A Test Engineer, Development Engineer or Automotive Engineer with experience of working within automotive / wider vehicle engineering research, test and/or development environment.
- Experience of emissions testing (gasoline and diesel engines) would be preferred.
- You will be working within a small friendly team of engineers and technicians so we are looking for a candidate that does not mind being ‘hands on’ / ‘practical’ too.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Long term contract opportunity working within a dedicated research and development team of a global automotive OEM business.
- 6 months contract – hourly rate is negotiable dependent upon experience, no shifts
The job will involve:
- Preparing and undertaking engine and emissions testing of vehicles within an automotive R&D test facility.
- Analysis and reporting on test results / data.
- You will have the support of Vehicle Technicians for the setting up of vehicles for tests and post-test rig / equipment breakdown.
This Emissions Test Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell