£ Competitive Salary
25 days ago
Are you an EMC Engineer / EMC Project Manager with a passion for vehicles? This is a fantastic opportunity to support global automotive businesses with a wide variety of EMC projects.
Salary range of £35,000 - £52,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The EMC Project Manager job will suit:
- An EMC Engineer / RF Engineer / Electrical/Electronic Engineer with a solid understanding of the principles behind EMC test specifications and procedures.
- Any experience of working within an automotive / vehicle test, development, engineering or manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- It is likely that you will hold a relevant qualification in an electronics engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The EMC Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary range of £35,000 - £52,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The EMC Project Manager job will involve:
- Working as part of a seconded small team within a vehicle OEM responsible for all aspects of vehicle EMC delivery.
- Lead all EMC activities from initial programme launch to production.
- Project management of multiple large scale projects including test scheduling, tracking components and vehicles for compliance, risk analysis for component / vehicle issues.
- You will be a key customer liaison point as you will be working for an engineering services provider within a vehicle OEM environment.
This EMC Project Manager job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd