Commensurate with Experience
4 months ago
EMC Project Manager, Essex
- EMC Project Manager jobs, Automotive EMC Engineer jobs, EMC Project Engineer jobs.
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Role would suit an EMC Engineer, preferably with previous automotive project experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience, excellent pension contribution, bonus, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
EMC Project Manager jobs role, Automotive EMC Engineer jobs role, EMC Project Engineer jobs roles, EMC Project Manager jobs role. Are you seeking EMC Engineer jobs in Essex? EMC Project Manager jobs in Essex?
This EMC Project Manager jobs role will suit:
- An experienced EMC Engineer ideally with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering EMC engineering projects.
- Role could also suit an EMC Engineer from outside the automotive sector who has the capability to pivot into an automotive test and development environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of EMC test methods and principles.
- This role requires an ability to manage lots of information simultaneously and communicate with a number of stakeholders.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, electronic engineering, automotive engineering, systems engineering or a similar discipline.
This EMC Project Manager jobs role will involve:
- You will work as part of a team responsible for all aspects of vehicle EMC delivery.
- You will offer EMC expertise to the customer (vehicle manufacturer) and lead all EMC activities from initial programme launch through to production.
- Customer liaison and project management of large scale EMC engineering projects.
- Support EMC testing at EMC facilities when required.
To apply please send your CV Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.