Commensurate with Experience
about 1 year ago
EMC Project Engineer, Warwickshire
- EMC Project Engineer jobs role, Automotive EMC Engineer jobs role, EMC Project Manager jobs role.
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Role would suit an EMC Engineer, preferably with previous automotive project experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
EMC Project Engineer jobs roles, Automotive EMC Engineer jobs role, EMC Project Manager jobs role. Are you seeking EMC Engineer jobs in Coventry? EMC Project Manager jobs in Warwickshire?
This EMC Project Engineer jobs role will suit:
- An EMC Engineer or Project Engineer / Project Manager with EMC experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of automotive / vehicle engineering products and systems would be advantageous.
- You will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of EMC test methods and principles.
- This role requires an ability to manage lots of information simultaneously and communicate with several stakeholders.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, electronic engineering, automotive engineering, systems engineering or a similar discipline.
This EMC Project Engineer jobs role will involve:
- You will be responsible for the technical project management of automotive component EMC test projects.
- Test plan preparation and review, planning and delivery of multiple projects across multiple laboratories.
- Ensure EMC test projects are delivered to schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Provide in-lab project support to EMC Test Engineer colleagues.
- Customer liaison including preparation of quotations and proposals.
To apply please send your CV Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.