£40,000 - £60,000
about 1 month ago
Embedded Software Engineer jobs role. Pioneering technology and manufacturing organisation within the power generation industry. Embedded Software Engineer role to support the development of a truly unique engineered product.
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer / Control Engineer seeking embedded software development jobs in Coventry?
This Embedded Software Engineer job will suit:
· Embedded Software Engineer / Control Systems Engineer / Control Engineer with previous experience of using MathWorks products – Simulink specifically.
· Strong experience of developing / testing code in a Simulink model based environment.
· Your role will be focussed on product development, new feature development and analysing product field trial data to feedback into the product development loop.
· You are likely to be degree qualified in a software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical/electronic engineering or similar discipline.
The Embedded Software Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
· A pioneering technology and manufacturing organisation within the power generation industry.
· The company combine world-renowned British engineering and design expertise with innovative manufacturing processes to manufacture a truly unique product.
· Rapidly expanding organisation, the business has doubled in size in the last 6 months; current headcount is 120 people which will rise to roughly 200 in the next 12 months.
· Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering company to develop your skills and knowledge within a supportive and engaging working environment.
· £40K - £60K salary guideline, commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, private healthcare and future share options.
The Embedded Software Engineer job will involve:
· Working as part of the software team across the whole development lifecycle to maintain, enhance, test and document Simulink control models and work in a model based development.
· Responsible for high level control strategy in Simulink.
· Maintaining MIL test systems in Simulink.
· Diagnosing and analysing data logs to identify and issue root causes.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi