£35,000 to £45,000
6 months ago
Embedded Software Engineer / Software Developer jobs role. World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Are you a Software Engineer / Software Developer that is seeking software development jobs in an international team working on new exciting projects with cutting edge technologies?
Salary & Package: Initial guideline of £35K to £45K depending on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Developer with experience of using C / C++ in a real-time software development environment.
- Previous experience of working within a software development role in an engineering, scientific or technology development environment would be advantageous.
- Experience with industrial communication protocols such as CAN, AK, Proifbus, EtherCAT or Modbus would also be beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, scientific or similar technical discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans – UK headcount is set to double in the next 2
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards
- Very generous benefits package. £35K to £45K salary guideline depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Software Developer job will involve:
- You will be working on the development of class leading data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications.
- Your role will be focused on the design and development of device drivers and other real-time components, coding in C/C++ for a Windows/RTX target environment.
- Validation and verification testing application code.
- You will be working in a truly global business so will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on software development projects with globally distributed teams.
This Software Developer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell