£40,000 to £50,000 DOE
over 1 year ago
Embedded Software Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer job with excellent opportunity to progress into a Senior / Technical Lead position.
- Newly created position due to growth & investment. Opportunity could suit a graduate with a couple of years’ experience.
- Experience of C++ and embedded software development is required for the role
Are you an experienced embedded software engineer who wants to progress quickly within a global market leader?
This Embedded Software Engineer role see you responsible for first class firmware development across diverse pieces of high speed electro-mechanical equipment. You will have a nice mix of activity between new product development, feature enhancements and product maintenance. You’ll have an opportunity to develop into a lead role in the future, defining the architecture and solution for new products as well as building on your skills.
This job sits in a department where the purposes is developing firmware/embedded software for a global company They have some big new products and projects coming up and part of the role will be to communicate with other software engineers globally, making sure that the common code suits the Nottingham objectives
This Embedded Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer or Firmware engineer who has C++ experience
- If you are ambitious and want to also develop a career within a lead / senior position.
- The embedded software might be to make motors spin all the way up to data management and user interface
- C++ experience.
- Technically oriented from low level (Sensors, Motors, etc) to embedded UI.
- Seeking Software Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer or Firmware engineer jobs in Nottingham region (Leicester, Derby, Nottinghamshire, Newark, Mansfield, Sleaford, Grantham – or are able to relocate)
To apply please contact Joe Parker via emial at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”