over 2 years ago
Embedded Software Engineer, Sheffield
- Embedded Software Engineer jobs role.
- Complex electromechanical products which have electronic, software and mechanical elements.
- Embedded Software Engineer role to develop bespoke engineering products for blue chip customers.
- Salary commensurate with experience + bonus + 25 days holiday + pension + early finish on a Friday!
Are you seeking Embedded Software Engineer jobs, Firmware Engineer jobs in Sheffield / South Yorkshire? This is a growing, friendly and highly innovative engineering / manufacturing business.
Embedded Software Engineer jobs role. Design and development of innovative new electronic products and product improvements. Development of a wide range of machine control firmware using embedded C/C++ including user interfaces. The company work in partnership with blue chip OEM customers across the automotive, aerospace and other advanced technology sectors to produce state of the art turnkey engineering solutions.
This Embedded Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Firmware Engineer with experience in embedded C/C++ programming.
- Exposure to electronics hardware design / PCB design would be advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electronics engineering / electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, software engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Embedded Software Engineer job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- World leading design and manufacturer of electromechanical products and provider of full turnkey solutions for all sizes of industrial application, integrating robotics, machine vision and automation.
- They operate from sites in the UK, USA, France and India serving an extensive customer base.
- Current headcount in Sheffield is circa 100 people. Current turnover is £10m.
- Salary commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, company bonus, early finish on a Friday!
This Embedded Software Engineer job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Doncaster, Mansfield, Barnsley, Matlock, Bakewell, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.