£40,000 - £60,000
almost 2 years ago
Embedded Software Engineer jobs role. Pioneering technology and manufacturing organisation within the power generation industry. Embedded Software Engineer role to support the development of a truly unique engineered product.
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer / Control Engineer seeking embedded software development jobs in Coventry?
This Embedded Software Engineer job will suit:
- Embedded Software Engineer / Control Systems Engineer / Control Engineer with previous experience of using MathWorks products – Simulink specifically.
- Strong experience of developing / testing code in a Simulink model based environment.
- Your role will be focussed on product development, new feature development and analysing product field trial data to feedback into the product development loop.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical/electronic engineering or similar discipline.
The Embedded Software Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A pioneering technology and manufacturing organisation within the power generation industry.
- The company combine world-renowned British engineering and design expertise with innovative manufacturing processes to manufacture a truly unique product.
- Rapidly expanding organisation, the business has doubled in size in the last 6 months; current headcount is 120 people which will rise to roughly 200 in the next 12 months.
- Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering company to develop your skills and knowledge within a supportive and engaging working environment.
- £40K - £60K salary guideline, commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, private healthcare and future share options.
The Embedded Software Engineer job will involve:
- Working as part of the software team across the whole development lifecycle to maintain, enhance, test and document Simulink control models and work in a model based development.
- Responsible for high level control strategy in Simulink.
- Maintaining MIL test systems in Simulink.
- Diagnosing and analysing data logs to identify and issue root causes.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi from Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.