Flexible hourly rate
about 2 months ago
Embedded Software Engineer
- Two contract positions available, ranging between 8 – 12 months depending on your preference.
- Hybrid working an option – can look at 2 / 3 days per week in the Nottingham office.
- Open and flexible on hourly rates depending on experience.
- Contract likely to fall inside IR35.
Contract opportunities working within a product development team for a global engineering business. Proven experience as a Firmware / Embedded Software Engineer is needed. The company work with C++.
This Embedded Software Engineer job will suit:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Demonstrable record of developing high-quality embedded software for end-user products.
- Expert knowledge and experience with implementation skills such as object-oriented programming, pair programming, memory management, distributed systems programming, multi-threaded programming, and on-target debugging.
- Advanced knowledge of C++.
The Firmware Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a varied project within an R&D department.
- Flexible hourly rate and contract length for the right person.
- Quick recruitment process / flexible start to accommodate your position.
- Hybrid working available – minimum 2 days in the office per week required.
- Well established business with an excellent team. Very friendly, personable and easy going.
The Embedded Software Engineer job will involve:
- Write Firmware and Software code for embedded system components and systems.
- Define and troubleshoot system level software design proposals describing complete technical architectures and solutions.
- Works with hardware engineers to help in microprocessor selection, relevant interfacing circuits and input / output communications at the module and systems level.
- Performs component testing of software design, verifies embedded firmware and software functionality and compatibility with hardware design.
This job is commutable from Nottingham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.