£25,000 to £30,000
6 days ago
- Growing business working on specialist, unique projects.
World class research, development and test engineering organisation. UKAS accredited laboratory environment. Electronics Technician or Calibration Technician to conduct instrument calibration and repair. Fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised engineering organisation with ambitious growth plans.
Salary & Package: £25,000 to £30,000 as a rough guide. Excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, additional leave purchase, up to 8% matched pension contribution, health care, life assurance and more
This job will suit:
- A Technician with practical electrionics experience, ideally instrument calibration and repair.
- Previous experience of working in a UKAS accredited calibration laboratory / environment is preferred.
- You are likely to have a relevant qualification (HND / Degree) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
The Electronics Technician jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised engineering organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business.
- Work with a variety of high value, scientific instrumentation equipment. Develop and improve existing procedures and equipment.
The Electronics Technician job will involve:
- Performing multi-disciplinary instrument calibration and repair within a scientific environment.
- Perform an initial assessment of instrument faults arising during calibration.
- Fault finding to component level, soldering to replace surface mount devices.
- Preparation of technical calibration reports.
- Circuit knowledge and experience.