8 months ago
Electronics Technician, NG7, Beeston, Nottingham
Varied position working within an R&D Environment. Quick turnaround from CV through to start date. We need someone to help for a 6 month fixed period.
Salary & Package: Fairly flexible depending on experience. Dayshift hours, no rotating or evenings required.
This electronics job will suit:
- A skilled electronics / electrical technician who has ideally worked with an R&D type environment.
- Someone who is happy to drive tasks forward and help with a number of tasks.
- Skills such as testing, fault finding, prototyping, editing schematic designs, and assisting with appropriate documentation / paperwork to help drive costs down.
The electronics job will involve:
- Fault finding with test equipment.
- Prototyping and assembling parts, creating the appropriate documentation afterwards.
- Making basic changes to schematics.
The electronics job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Headcount of around 60.
- Opportunity to work on new products alongside existing ranges.
- 6 month contract that could potentially be extended.
This job is commutable from Beeston, Nottingham, Derby, Ilkeston, Loughborough
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.