£28,000 to £32,000
8 months ago
- Exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly growing business.
- Responsible for assembling complex electronic prototypes.
- Dayshift role with scope for overtime.
Assembly based role for a growing engineering business. Work within an R&D function to build prototype products. Mechatronics / PCB assembly experience would be ideal.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £32,000 DOE + Overtime.
This electronics job will suit:
- A skilled electronics / electrical technician who has ideally worked with an R&D type environment.
- Someone who is happy to drive tasks forward and help with a number of tasks.
- Mechatronics assembly experience would be an advantage.
- Surface mount experience.
- Skills such as testing, fault finding, prototyping, soldering, and assisting with appropriate documentation / paperwork.
The electronics job will involve:
- Fault finding with test equipment.
- Prototyping and assembling parts, creating the appropriate documentation afterwards.
- Making basic changes to schematics.
The electronics job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within an electronics development team
- Headcount of around 55.
- Opportunity to work on new products alongside existing ranges.
This job is commutable from Stoke
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.