about 1 year ago
Varied position working within an R&D Environment. Quick turnaround from CV through to start date. We need someone to help for a 3 month fixed period.
Salary & Package: Fairly flexible depending on experience. Dayshift hours, no rotating or evenings required.
This electronics job will suit:
- A skilled electronics / electrical technician who has ideally worked with an R&D type environment.
- Someone who is happy to drive tasks forward and help with a number of tasks.
- Skills such as testing, fault finding, prototyping, soldering, and assisting with appropriate documentation / paperwork.
The electronics job will involve:
- Fault finding with test equipment.
- Prototyping and assembling parts, creating the appropriate documentation afterwards.
- Making basic changes to schematics.
The electronics job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within an electronics development team alongside two Electrical Engineers.
- Headcount of around 60.
- Opportunity to work on new products alongside existing ranges.
- Initially working on a contract basis, however there may be scope to transition permanently.
This job is commutable from Beeston, Nottingham, Derby, Ilkeston, Loughborough
To apply please contact Jack Ludford