6 months ago
Due to winning a number of new large projects we are looking for an Electronics Technician / Panel Wirer or similar to join a dynamic business. Standard day shift working hours with an early finish on a Friday (11:30am). Very friendly working environment / SME culture.
Electronics focused position working with PCB units. Soldering duties, testing of units, and electronics assembly.
This Electronics Technician job will suit:
- An experienced PCB / Electronics Technician within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Hardworking and flexibility – this role will occasionally see you getting involved with assembly work and identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Previous exposure to PCB testing / fault finding.
The Electronics Technician job will involve:
- Assembly and Soldering of PCB components.
- Testing of PCB components.
- Following engineering drawings.
- Wider duties within the manufacturing process, improving processes where possible.
The Electronics Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME with a very friendly working culture, this position has been created purely down to an increase in work.
- Working within a small established team.
- Further opportunities to progress, opportunities for overtime.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Shepshed, Derby, Nottingham, Tamworth, Hinckley and the surrounding areas.