6 months ago
Electronics Engineer, NG7, Beeston, Nottingham
Varied position working within an R&D Environment. Initially working on a contract basis with potential scope to go permanent. The business is confident there’s enough work for a minimum 6 – 9 month period.
Salary & Package: Competitive depending on experience.
This job will suit:
- A skilled Electronics / Electrical Engineer or Technician who has ideally worked with an R&D type environment.
- Someone who is happy to drive tasks forward and help with a number of tasks.
- Skills such as testing, fault finding, prototyping, soldering, and assisting with appropriate documentation / paperwork.
The job will involve:
- Happy to liaise with customers and update / suggest schematic improvements.
- Prototyping and assembling parts, creating the appropriate documentation afterwards. Fault finding with test equipment.
- Supporting the Engineering development team to help drive growth.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within an electronics development team alongside two Electrical Engineers.
- Headcount of around 60.
- Opportunity to work on new products alongside existing ranges.
- Initially working on a contract basis, however there may be scope to transition permanently.
This job is commutable from Beeston, Nottingham, Derby, Ilkeston, Loughborough