Flexible rate DOE
7 months ago
- Contract opportunity, initially for 12 months
- Rough split of the role is 50% Design & development, 25% testing, 25% documentation.
Salary: Flexible to pay market rates.
Electronics Engineer Principal Activities & Responsibilities:
- Design and test electronic boards to provide power and control to thermal transfer and print & apply labelling systems.
- Interface with the mechanical and software engineering teams and with marketing to understand product needs and requirements.
- Drive quality and efficiency by setting an outstanding example of high-quality design, implementation, and validation in your individual work.
- Research, champion, facilitate and improve best practices and tools to increase team efficiency, effectiveness, and quality.
- Lead/facilitate high-level electrical estimation to support business planning activities.
Required Skills & Experience as Electronics Engineer:
- BEng in Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical skills in digital, embedded CPU, basic analog and interface board design
- Ability to Design and Specify cabling
- Good Knowledge of EMC best practices
- Solid understanding of Design for Manufacturing & Assembly (DfM, DfA).
- Experience with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and data acquisition tools
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Electronics Engineer Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of work experience
- VHDL / Xilinx FPGA Design
- ARM Processor experience
- Familiarity with JIRA issue tracking and project management.
- Knowledge of trade compliance
- Knowledge of product compliance i.e., MET, UL
- Altium PCB design software
This job is commutable from Nottingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.