29 days ago
Electronics Engineer DE74 Castle Donington Leicestershire
- Exciting engineering opportunity that will see you responsible for the whole project lifecycle.
- No two days are the same; you will work on innovative products and have a sense of freedom in your work.
Working within a small team, the Electronics Engineer will have a range of duties and take projects from initial conception, through to assembly and testing purposes. This is the perfect opportunity for those with a true passion for engineering as you will have the autonomy to implement your own ideas and methods. You will need practical skills alongside software and CAD knowledge.
Salary & Package: c£30,000 plus generous holiday package – 25 days holiday + banks whereby you receive two weeks holiday over Christmas at the expense of 3 days from your allocation. Some flexibility around working hours, the standard core hours are 9am – 5pm but this can be juggled slightly.
This Electronics Engineer job will suit:
- Someone with a keen interest in electronics engineering and wants variety in their work.
- Previous experience of working within a smaller company / environment and enjoys this dynamic.
- Happy with both practical and design elements of engineering. There is an element of using Design Spark and Python or C+ through to soldering and assembly work.
The Electronics Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to innovate and develop a range of unique products across a range of sectors and customers. The company holds a number of patents across their product range.
- The company is an SME who are currently experiencing their strongest growth in the company’s history.
- A very down to earth cultured business that promotes individual thinking and entrust their staff to complete projects without micro managing.
The Electronics Engineer job will involve:
- Using design packages and CAD systems for initial concept design.
- Soldering and liaising with the Mechanical Engineer / Machinist to help build prototypes.
- Testing and diagnosing said prototype to identify opportunities to improve products.
- Liaising with customers to ensure projects are achieved.
- Working with imaging equipment and sensor based technology.
- Using C+ and Python programming languages.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington, Loughborough, Coalville, Derby, Nottingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.