£35,000 - £45,000
almost 2 years ago
Electronics Engineer jobs role. World Class technology development and manufacturing company with ambitious growth plans. Design, development and manufacture wireless communications technology.
Are you an Electronics Engineer / Electrical Engineer seeking Electronics Engineer / Development Engineer jobs London?
Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £35K to £45K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
This Electronics Engineer job will suit:
- An Electronics Engineer / Electrical Engineer who will enjoy working within a broad engineering role for a technology development and manufacturing company.
- We are ideally seeking a candidate that has experience within the following areas: design of automated test equipment / ATE fixtures; maintain test equipment; experience of the new product introduction / taking products into production.
- Further experience of supporting electronic testing, prototyping, calibration or faultfinding would be advantageous but not essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship / HNC / HND / Degree) in an electrical, electronic, production or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
The Electronics Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A technology leader within the rail and construction markets. The company design, develop and manufacture wireless communications technology.
- Rapidly growing organisation, current headcount of 30 people, 2018 t/o was £3m with that set to rise to £7.5m in the next 3 years.
- The company is now moving onto its next phase of development to transition from a small to a medium sized business and a journey to world-class manufacturing.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £35K to £45K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
The Electronics Engineer job will involve:
- Newly created role to strengthen the links between product development and manufacturing.
- The design of test and calibration equipment – automated test equipment.
- Maintain test equipment.
- Lead the New Product Introduction process.
- Fault finding on production builds / customer returns.
- Support development, testing, rework, modification and prototyping.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford