£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
Fantastic opportunity to develop and design test equipment and applications. Varied position within a rapidly growing engineering business. Flexible working hours.
Salary & Package: Flexible starting salary depending on your level of experience. A degree of flexible working hours based around core hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm. Bonus paid as a % of business profits.
This job will suit:
- A degree within an electronic engineering discipline would be preferred. We could look at someone from a HNC / HND background with practical electronics experience.
- Strong PCB knowledge. The test applications will be focused with PCB use in mind.
- Some form of LabVIEW or Test Stand experience would be advantageous, however training can be provided if needed.
- Due to the nature of projects, Security Clearance eligibility will be required for this position.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME who are undergoing a strong level of growth. The business operates within a range of key sectors and has a good mix of customers.
- Opportunity to develop a range of test procedures, be the go to technical face of customers, and have a degree of project management duties.
- Flexible working hours. Friendly company culture that promote personal development. Bonus based on team performance as opposed to individuals.
The job will involve:
- Developing and designing test applications.
- Reviewing PCB’s, identifying what needs to be done, and suggesting the best plan of action with customers.
- Using LabVIEW and Test Span software to produce test procedures.
- Managing projects and suggesting scope and costs accordingly.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Towcester, Milton Keynes, Brackley.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd