Commensurate with Experience
about 2 months ago
Electronics Design Engineer, Oxford
- Electronics Design Engineer jobs role.
- Fantastic opportunity to work in the ever-growing medical devices engineering sector.
- Role would suit an Electronics Engineer seeking a broad electronics design role – design, development, test, verification and more!
- A Medical Device business with a highly interesting and innovative product which is making a real difference to a patient’s quality of life.
- Rapidly expanding business within the UK with established operations in the USA so lots of growth potential available.
- Salary commensurate with experience + bonus + share options + pension + remote working available.
The Electronics Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electronics Design Engineer with practical experience and good working knowledge of analogue, digital and microprocessor-based design.
- Experience of working within a medical devices engineering environment would be fantastic but experience of working within other regulated engineering sectors such as automotive, aerospace, scientific, oil & gas etc… is fine.
- Some practical experience in writing and debugging hardware and embedded software is preferred.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electronics engineering or similar discipline.
The Electronics Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working within a multidisciplined development team responsible for the R&D of electronic medical devices and equipment from concept through to production.
- Designing new systems, circuits, devices and developing existing technology.
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
- Hardware and software verification and validation.
- Electronic CAD design, testing designs, technical specifications development.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.