2 months ago
Electronics Design Engineer
- Varied position focusing on the design of electronics / hardware for an established, growing engineering business.
- Technical position that will also see you have the opportunity to mentor junior members of staff.
Varied electronics experience that would suit someone who has primarily worked within a design environment. Chance to support new products as part of a larger group. Work collectively as a team within a friendly environment that promotes innovative thinking.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary to match your expectations. Wider benefits including life assurance and other health / wellbeing programmes.
This Electronics Design Engineer job will suit:
- A strong Electronics / Hardware background, previous PCB design skills and have the drive to identify engineering improvements.
- Electronics testing experience, capable of identifying potential faults. EMC experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Some mechanical design experience would be an advantage.
The Electronics Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business that is looking to improve their product range.
- Opportunity to make an impact and work with a varied engineering position.
- Flexible salary to suit and wider benefits package.
The Electronics Design Engineer job will involve:
- Design electronic circuits, PCBs and simple enclosures.
- Help devise test systems and participate in hands on testing. Report writing of findings.
- Working with the wider team to identify opportunities and improve quality.
This job is commutable from Manchester, Stockport
For more information, please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.