7 months ago
Electronics Design Engineer
- Contract opportunity, initially for 12 months.
- Inside IR35.
- Very quick interview process.
Electronics Design Engineer Principal Activities & Responsibilities:
- Design and test electronic boards. Experience with Altium would be ideal.
- Interface with the mechanical and software engineering teams and with marketing to understand product needs and requirements.
- Drive quality and efficiency by setting an outstanding example of high-quality design, implementation, and validation in your individual work.
- Research, champion, facilitate and improve best practices and tools to increase team efficiency, effectiveness, and quality.
Required Skills & Experience as Electronics Design Engineer:
- Strong technical skills in digital, embedded CPU, basic analog and interface board design
- Solid understanding of Design for Manufacturing & Assembly (DfM, DfA).
- Experience with either oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and data acquisition tools would be a bonus.
Electronics Design Engineer Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with JIRA issue tracking and project management.
- Knowledge of trade compliance
- Knowledge of product compliance i.e., MET, UL
- Altium PCB design software
This job is commutable from Nottingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.