9 days ago
Electro Mechanical Design Engineer- LE10 Hinckley Midlands
- Are you an experienced Design Engineer with track record of whole system design (electrical and mechanical)?
- Fantastic opportunity with a business that has grown successfully year on year and are attracting well known customer brands because of their excellent reputation. They are working closely with clients to develop innovative products
- Experience with design of heating / cooling products highly desirable
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
This Design Engineer job’s will suit:
- Experienced Design Engineer with track record of whole system design (electrical and mechanical)
- Experience of Solidworks required. Experience of FEA and product certification standards beneficial.
- Degree qualified Engineer or similar formal qualifications and experience
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and growing business that provides complete turnkey interiors solutions - design, prototype, manufacture and installation
- Innovative company that holds its own patents
- Company that provides professional services in design and development, CAD design and technical drawing, 3D visualization and environment generation, prototyping and value engineering
The Design Engineer job’s will involve:
- Electro Mechanical design of new machinery
- Assist with designs / quotes for project management team for new projects
- Produce electrical diagrams for a variety of electrical equipment
- Support suppliers selection for metal fabrications, wiring looms, electrical etc.
- Some European and US travel to suppliers, customers and events
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.