over 1 year ago
Electrician, LN6, Lincoln
Electrician job to help maintain the company facilities and machinery. You will work around a range of world class machinery within a modern clean working environment. A background in Electrical maintenance work would be idea for this role. This would also suit someone that has recently completed an apprenticeship or is currently in an Electrical Technician type role.
Salary & Package: Flexible dependent on experience. Permanent day shift with an early finish every Friday!
This job will suit:
- An Electrician or Electrical Technician that has a wide range of experience in facilities maintenance/repair.
- Someone that has recently completed an apprenticeship (City & Guilds, NVQ or Diploma) in an Electrical Installation / Electrical Technician discipline.
- Someone that has previous experience of working within a manufacturing / production environment in a facilities Electrician type role.
- A good level of experience in the use of a range of hand / power tools in Electrical assembly.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Opportunity to work within a job that offers a lot of diversity.
- Friendly company culture and clean working environment.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Day shift with an early finish ever Friday!
The job will involve:
- Installation, maintenance, modification and repair of a variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Electrical repair / assembly work of the company’s facilities and machinery.
- A variety of electrical modification and repair work throughout the facility. Gaining exposure to a range of equipment from production machinery to emergency lighting repair.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd 01530 833825
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.