£25,000 to £34,000
5 months ago
Electrical Test Engineer, Hinckley / Nuneaton
- Electrical Test Engineer jobs, Electrical Test Technician jobs.
- Lots of training and development available to progress your career.
- £25K - £34K basic salary + 22% shift premium (rotating AM/PM shift) + excellent pension contribution + 27 days holiday + all bank holidays + other benefits.
- Monday to Friday working.
- World class engineering research, development and test company working on a wide variety of vehicle projects – cars, autonomous vehicles military vehicles, buses, motorcycles and more!
This Electrical Test Engineer job will suit:
- An Electrical Test Engineer or Electrical Test Technician or Engineer that will enjoy working within an automotive research, development and test environment.
- Previous experience of working within a vehicle engineering or manufacturing environment would be beneficial – this could cars, motorcycles, military vehicles, buses etc…
- Ideally you will be familiar with using test measurement equipment, but specific training can be given.
- You will be comfortable working on a rotating AM and PM shift pattern. Some weeks you may also work a standard day shift too.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (apprenticeship, ONC, HNC, HND) in an electrical engineering / electronic engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Electrical Test Engineer job will involve:
- Performing electrical testing on a wide variety of military and automotive components and systems to various industry standards and specifications.
- You will be testing automotive / vehicle electrical components to assess their performance and durability against specific requirements.
- Test set up and strip down.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate test records.
- Performing quality checks and analysis on test work being undertaken.
- Liaison with Engineers and customers.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- £25K - £34K basic salary + 22% shift premium (rotating AM/PM shift), excellent pension contribution + 27 days holiday + all bank holidays + other benefits.
- The role will involve working on a rotating double shift system (Mon-Fri 6am-2.30pm & 2pm-10.30pm).
- You will be joining a world class engineering research, development and test company working with a wide variety of vehicle manufacturers – cars, autonomous vehicles, buses, motorcycles and more!
- Fantastic career opportunity, lots of training and development available.
This Electrical Test Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Tamworth, Rugby, Nuneaton, Market, Bosworth, Coalville and surrounding areas.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.