about 1 month ago
Electrical Test Engineer
- Electrical engineering position that would suit a Technician / Engineer / Fitter with controls experience.
- Fantastic scope to increase earnings – some employees are earning £45,000+ after overtime.
- Full product training provided.
We are currently looking to recruit a Controls Test Engineer with an Electrical background. Opportunity to be a part of testing team to conduct electrical testing of Brush designed Products, PRISMIC components, Control Panels and Prototypes.
Salary & Package: £32,960 per annum basic. Holidays taken in hours that rises with service– higher degree of flexibility, equivalent to 25 days + bank holidays. Up to 7% employer pension. Life Assurance. Wider discounts and potential cash awards based on achievements.
This Electrical Test Engineer job will suit:
- Electrical background with some Testing experience.
- Open on sector, you could be from a process / automotive type background. Knowledge of PLC’s would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good knowledge of working around control panels.
The Electrical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established engineering group with a friendly, hard working culture.
- Opportunity to develop new test related skills and gain product knowledge.
- Scope for overtime with an early Friday finish.
- Excellent benefits and modern facility to work in.
The Test Technician job will involve:
- Testing & configuration of control equipment, AVR, and protection relays.
- Testing of Power Management Systems.
- Complete and maintain Test Record sheets.
- Ensuring all test equipment is calibrated correctly.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.