4 months ago
Process Plant Electrical Technician – Process Plant. West Bromwich. B70 0AH. c£24,500 per annum. Long established chemicals manufacturer looking to strengthen its day-shift team. Plenty of chance to get really involved in a wide variety of plant and equipment maintenance
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Hygienic process plant environment, audited to the highest standard.
- Free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday (including all bank holidays)
- 4pm finish each day!
The job will involve:
- Electrical Preventative and reactive maintenance work
- Electrical plant installation and modification work
- Statutory inspections
- The use of computerised maintenance management system
- The ability to use and interpret equipment, drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems
This job will suit:
- Formal recognised electrical apprenticeship educated to City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an electrical discipline.
- Background in plant maintenance and fitting, preferably with knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and pumps/pipework, although this is not essential.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP’s, Abrasive wheels, Welding equipment and Confined Spaces.
This job is commutable from Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Halesowen, Dudley, Wednesbury, Coldfield, Birmingham and West Midlands
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd