Euro Projects Recruitment
3 months ago
Electrical Technician – Process Plant. West Bromwich. B70. c£28,000 salary + pension. 38hr week. An excellent opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of plant and equipment maintenance.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Hygienic process plant environment, audited to the highest standard.
- Free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- Excellent starting salary.
- 25 days paid holiday (including all bank holidays)
The job will involve:
- Electrical Preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Electrical plant installation and modification work.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of computerised maintenance management system.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment, drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems
This job will suit:
- Formal recognised electrical apprenticeship educated to City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an electrical discipline.
- Background in plant maintenance and fitting, preferably with knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and pumps/pipework, although this is not essential.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP’s, Abrasive wheels, Welding equipment and Confined Spaces.
This job is commutable from Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Halesowen, Dudley, Wednesbury, Coldfield, Birmingham and West Midlands