£22,000 to £25,500 per annum
2 months ago
- Opportunity for an Electrical Fitter or Electrical Technician to join a growing business.
- Work on a range of bespoke / low volume products – stacks of variety.
Electrically biased engineering opportunity for an Individual to join a an established manufacturer. Working within the assembly team, you will work from drawings to help assemble the final product. We are looking for someone with good manual dexterity and capable of wider electrical duties, such as wiring, soldering, crimping etc.
Salary & Package: c£22,000 to £25,500 as a basic. Days based role (8:00am to 4:30pm), early Friday finish (1:00pm). 26 days holidays + wider benefits.
This Electrical Technician job will suit:
- Experienced Fitter or Technician who can work from a range of electrical engineering drawings.
- Good manual dexterity, comfortable with variety – such as soldering, crimping, panel wiring etc.
- Work to a high-quality standard. Wiring is visible so we need someone who takes pride in their quality.
The Electrical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established manufacturer with a friendly, hard working culture.
- Opportunity to work on a range of bespoke products within a niche sector.
- Excellent benefits and modern facility to work in.
The Electrical Technician job will involve:
- Following technical drawings for electrical assembly / fitting.
- Broad experience of crimping, soldering, wiring etc.
- Working with the wider team to ensure projects are built to schedule.
- Inspect final products to help minimise any quality issues.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.