£26,000 salary + pension.
about 2 months ago
Electrical Technician. West Bromwich. B70. c£26,000 salary + pension. 38hr week. An excellent opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of plant and equipment maintenance reporting directly to the Lead Electrical Engineer.
The Electrical Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Hygienic process plant environment, audited to the highest standard.
- Free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday (including all bank holidays).
- Excellent career development opportunities, with both internal and external training available.
The Electrical Technician job will involve:
- Electrical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment.
- Electrical plant installation and modification work in an industrial environment.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
This Electrical Technician job will suit:
- As a Minimum you will need to have a recognized electrical apprenticeship and educated to City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an electrical discipline.
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- Ideally you will have a Compex (Ex01-04) and (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity.
This job is commutable from Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Halesowen, Dudley, Wednesbury, Coldfield, Birmingham and West Midlands
To apply please contact Jack Ludford