£27,000 to £32,000
6 months ago
Electrical Support Technician, Coalville
- Electrical Support Technician jobs, Electrical Engineer jobs, Electronic Engineer jobs.
- Newly created role within a stable, profitable and growing engineering business.
- Multi-site engineering business that designs and manufactures integrated safety, control and automation systems for industrial environments.
- Varied electrical engineering / electronics engineering role – test, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, site visits.
- Fantastic career development opportunity, the company has an excellent track record of developing their people.
- £27K - £32K + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
Are you looking for an Electrical Technician job or Electronics Technician job with a diverse set of responsibilities? You will work within a technical support / technical service team that provide engineering support for electronic / control systems installed across the UK rail network. You will also work alongside project teams to carry out in-house testing and onsite commissioning activities. Truly varied role for an Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer.
The Electrical Support Technician job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with an electrical engineering / electronics engineering / control systems background that would enjoy a truly varied engineering role including testing; technical/customer support; system repair and maintenance; commissioning.
- The role will involve some UK travel from time-to-time.
- You are likely to hold an engineering qualification (for example BTEC, NVQ, HNC, HND) in an electrical engineering, electronics engineering or similar engineering / technical discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- The company specialise in the design and manufacture of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, they have invested heavily in the business in the last 3 years and is experiencing good growth in their UK and international markets.
- £27K - £32K salary commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.