Ashby de la Zouch
11 months ago
- Electrical Support Technician role.
- Varied electrical / electronics engineering job – testing, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, site visits.
- Newly created role within a rapidly growing engineering business.
- Fantastic training and career development opportunity.
- Competitive salary + bonus + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday!
Electrical Support Technician jobs role. You will work within a technical support / technical service team that provide engineering support for electronic / control systems installed across the UK rail network. You will also work alongside project teams to carry out in-house testing and onsite commissioning activities. Truly varied role for an Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer.
The Electrical Support Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £12m t/o, 80 headcount rapidly growing engineering business who have a proven track record of developing their people – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Having invested heavily in new systems and technology development the business is experiencing substantial growth in its core UK and international markets.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Electrical Support Technician job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with an electrical engineering / electronics engineering / control systems background that would enjoy a truly varied engineering role including testing; technical/customer support; system repair and maintenance; commissioning.
- The role will involve some UK travel from time-to-time.
- You are likely to hold an engineering qualification (for example BTEC, NVQ, HNC, HND) in an electrical engineering, electronics engineering or similar engineering / technical discipline.
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks