KL - 164838 - EP
almost 2 years ago
Electrical / Electronics Project Engineer, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Electrical / Electronics Project Engineer / Project Manager role. World Class automotive technology / engineering R&D organisation working at the forefront of vehicle technology development – electric vehicles, connected and autonomous vehicles, motorsport.
Salary & Package: Salary between £28,000 and £40,000, commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
This job will suit:
- An Electrical Engineer / Electronic Engineer with a projects background / with an understanding of project delivery
- Any experience of working within an automotive / engineering environment would be beneficial but NOT essential.
- It is likely that you will hold a relevant qualification in an electronics engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+ countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary between £28,000 and £40,000, commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The job will involve:
- Working as part of a team responsible for all EMC test activities at a component and sub-assembly level.
- Project management of multiple large scale projects including test scheduling, project tracking, compliance, risk analysis, technical support.
- The role will be partly customer facing as you will be a key customer liaison point as well as communication across internal technical teams to ensure successful project delivery.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Sutton Coldfield, Rugby and Leamington Spa.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL - 164838 - EP