£38-44,000 + car + pension
9 months ago
date to suit
Electrical Sales Engineer HV LV Switchgear
South Region UK
£38-44,000 salary guideline + car + pension
- Successful growing company that designs, manufactures and repairs LV and HV electrical switchgear and power distribution transformers.
- The business is established, and has a mix of new equipment sales and repair / refurbishment work.
- British owned business, with a product that is in demand in growing market for electrical power.
- They are doing well, and this is an opportunity to build up the team.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Developing new sales in power and distribution transformers, HV and LV Switchgear and associated equipment.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements. Liaising with customers to develop and deliver proposals including supply only, refurbishment, repairs, through to turnkey projects.
- The key objectives are profitable sales and customer relationships.
This is field based covering the southern region, so you can live anywhere. You’ll need to be able to drive and travel to customers as well as some work from home and spending time at HQ in the Midlands.
- You will need experience of electrical gear such as distribution transformers, HV switchgear and LV switchgear and have and HNC/HND or similar.
If you have the above experience and want to join a confident business please apply to Ian Yoxen by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Suitable for candidates based in Northampton shire, Kent, Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Sussex, Surry, Hampshire, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”