£34-38,000 + pension
8 days ago
date to suit
Electrical Quotes Sales Engineer
Ilkeston area, Derbyshire Nottinghamshire
£34,000-38,000 salary guideline + pension
They are really busy with inbound enquires, so although the official title is Technical Sales Engineer you get the feeling for the job itself.
- Mainly office based role, dealing with enquiries, creating of professional quote through to negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Successful business with plenty of enquiries coming in, this is not cold calling.
- As well as creating the quotes you will be talking to customers to get to understand what they need, and occasionally meeting customers or going to trade shows.
- The business is established, and has a mix of new equipment sales and repair / refurbishment work.
- Privately owned British business, with a product that is in demand in growing market for electrical power.
- You will need experience of electrical gear such as distribution transformers, HV switchgear and LV switchgear and have and HNC/HND or similar.
- Taking enquiries and creating professional tender and quotation submissions for electrical distribution Transformers, HV and LV Switchgear and associated equipment.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements. Liaising with customers to develop and deliver proposals including supply only, refurbishment, repairs, through to turnkey projects.
- Creation of professional quotations through to negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
If you have the above experience and want to join a confident business please apply to Ian Yoxen by emailing your CV to email@example.com
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Ilkeston, Langley Mill, Eastwood, Mansfield, Chesterfield. Once established there is some scope to work from home.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”