LB / 190503-120640-EP-INDHP
7 months ago
Electrical Proposals Engineer, Gloucester
- Electrical Proposals Engineer jobs role.
- Innovative robotic and automation solutions for food and beverage factory environments.
- Genuine broad and varied electrical engineering role working on a diverse range of projects.
- Salary + company pension + 25 days holiday + bonus + flexibility on working hours.
This is an Electrical Proposals Engineer jobs role that would suit an Electrical Engineer from a number of different experience areas. Fundamentally we are looking for an Electrical Engineer with a sound knowledge and understanding of control panels. Your previous job titles are not important - you may have worked within a Proposals Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Projects Engineer or perhaps a more practical role such as a Commissioning Engineer. Any previous exposure to PLC control systems such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron or similar would be advantageous.
The Electrical Proposals Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke electrical robotic and automation solutions for a global customer base.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including Robotic Arm Solutions, Conveying and Palletising Systems, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexibility on hours.
The Electrical Proposals Engineer job will involve:
- This position will sit within the sales and proposals team and be responsible for the development and costing of the electrical and controls part of quotations.
- The job involves assisting in assessing customer requirements, recommending possible solutions and agreeing technical specifications for design and build projects.
- If you have an electrical design background then there will be an opportunity to produce design concepts and detail drawings – this is not essential.
This Electrical Proposals Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 190503-120640