Ashby de la Zouch
£30,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
Electrical Project Engineer jobs role. Delivery of rail engineering projects, SCADA, PLC, safety critical, communication and automation systems. Network Rail, London Underground projects. Diverse engineering projects, flexible and agile business.
Salary & Package: £30K - £35K basic salary plus company car or car allowance, paid overtime, travel allowances. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Electrical Project Engineer job will suit:
- A Project Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / SCADA Engineer with an electrical engineering, electronic engineering, control systems, SCADA, communication systems or similar background.
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver integrated communication management systems / safety critical automation systems to the rail sector.
- Any exposure to rail engineering projects, SCADA / PLC systems would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Electrical Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a rapidly growing company who value loyalty and integrity – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- Salary & Package: £30K - £35K basic salary plus company car or car allowance, paid overtime, travel allowances. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Electrical Project Engineer job will involve:
- Managing and successfully delivering SCADA system projects with a focus on overseeing the installation, test and commissioning of systems stage of a project.
- Production and review of technical documentation e.g. safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements. Identification of project hazards and risks.
- Liaison with clients and internal stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Role will involve travel to customer project sites (all UK – predominately London and South East) roughly 50% - 75% of your time. This will be to supervise equipment installation / commissioning, works sign off, customer handover etc… Travel is varied i.e. you may be onsite for a few days or a full week (Mon-Fri) at any one time.
This Electrical Project Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Swadlincote Leicester, Coaville. Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford.