£30,000 to £40,000
2 months ago
Electrical Project Engineer, Basildon, Essex
- Electrical Project Engineer jobs, Electrical Test Engineer jobs, Automotive Engineer jobs.
- An opportunity to develop you career with the rapidly growing and exciting automotive electric vehicle sector.
- Fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer or Test Engineer or Project Engineer to work within a global automotive research, development, test and technical consulting business.
- The business has invested over £1m in their industry leading facilities to support future business growth with the electric vehicle sector.
- £30,000 to £40,000 salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays + lots of wider benefits.
Do you have a strong electrical engineering background? Do you have experience within an electrical engineering test or development or R&D environment and want to work at the cutting edge of automotive electric vehicle / battery systems technology development?
This Electrical Project Engineer jobs role will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate that has a strong electrical engineering and has experience of working within an engineering test, development, R&D or similar environment.
- Ability to manage test projects from quotation to final report on time and to budget, including customer liaison.
- Strong written communication skills to be able to generate technical documentation.
- You will hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering or perhaps automotive engineering discipline.
This Electrical Project Engineer job will involve:
- Delivering automotive test programs from quotation to final report – these are focussed on electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle battery and component test projects.
- You will be a responsible for conducting test work on electric vehicle battery systems and high voltage components.
- Working closely with the commercial and technical teams to produce and check proposals for delivering test programs.
- Projects vary in value so you will experience a breadth of projects, this will range from taking ownership of complete projects yourself as well as working in small project teams.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.