£40,000 to £45,000
6 months ago
Electrical Project Engineer
- Varied Project Engineering position for someone with an electrical engineering background.
- Specific knowledge of the water / utilities industry is ideally needed. We could look at a Process Engineering background.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer from an electrical background to join an established, growing business. The Project Engineer position will see you work with a variety of individuals, including customers, suppliers, and internal departments. The primary focus for this position will see you manage electrical works projects for the business. Knowledge of commissioning would also be a bonus.
Salary & Package: £40,000 to £45,000 as an initial guide.
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Project Engineer or Manager who comes from an electrical engineering background and enjoys variety within their work.
- Ideally be familiar with a variety of project management tools.
- Previous experience within the water industry would be ideal.
- The company install a range of plant equipment that consists of conveyors, pumps etc so any knowledge around this would be ideal. Likewise if you have experience of commissioning plant equipment then this would also be useful.
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working culture for an established business that are experiencing strong growth.
- Excellent starting salary and wider package.
- Manage the electrical works function within the business. A great opportunity to make a significant impact and gain some fantastic experience.
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Liaising with the engineering teams and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Involved in tendering processes and managing electrical engineering projects within the business.
- Financial management and delivery of reports to internal stakeholders.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Rugby
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.