5 months ago
Electrical Design Engineer jobs role. Electrical design and manufacturing projects for a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for manufacturers worldwide.
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer with electrical design experience of PLC Control systems, switchgear or bespoke electrical equipment seeking electrical design jobs in Gloucester?
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electrical Design Engineer with good experience in the design of control systems, electrical control panels or bespoke electrical equipment.
- Good experience of producing electrical design concepts and detailed drawings.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (HNC or HND or Degree) in an electrical/electronic engineering discipline.
- The company work with PLC control systems such as Allen Bradley and Siemens Controls Systems, as well as support other control systems such as Mitsubishi, Omron and similar. Any exposure would be advantageous.
The Electrical Design Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke electrical robotic and automation solutions for manufacturers worldwide.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including Robotic Arm Solutions, Conveying and Palletising Systems, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday and flexibility on hours.
The Electrical Design Engineer job will involve:
- All aspects of electrical design including design proposals, detail design, calculations, developing technical specifications and consulting to customers.
- This position will sit within the sales and proposals team and be responsible for the development and costing of the electrical and controls part of quotations.
- The job involves assisting in assessing customer requirements, recommending possible solutions, agreeing technical specifications and producing design concepts.
- Producing detail drawings to meet specification requirements for bespoke electrical projects.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.