£32,000 + Overtime
7 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Varied maintenance position for a Technician or Engineer with an Electrical bias
- Position is 3 shift based so flexibility is required.
- Scope for Overtime and to learn new techniques.
Opportunity for a Maintenance Technicians or a Maintenance Engineer who ideally has a bias towards Electrical Engineering. Previous exposure to working within a Heavy / Recycling environment would be of benefit.
Salary & Package: £32,000 as a basic (this includes the shift premiums). Overtime to take it towards the £37,000 mark.
This Electrical Maintenance Technician job will suit:
- A Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician that enjoys variety.
- A bias towards electrical maintenance is essential.
- Someone who is used to working with larger machinery, possibly from a heavy / recycling background.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician job will involve:
- Fault finding and maintain a range of heavy manufacturing machines.
- Working across rotating shift patterns to support the business – this includes mornings, afternoons, and nights.
- Reactive maintenance and PPM duties.
- Possibly occasional facilities maintenance but geared more towards production machinery.
At Euro Projects we frequently recruit across a range of maintenance based positions. Please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects for an open chat to see if this role, or other positions we are recruiting for, may be of interest to you.