£22,000 to £28,000
4 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Maintenance Technician jobs role, Electromechanical Maintenance Technician jobs role.
- £22K - £28K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension contribution + bonus + 27 days holiday and all bank holidays and lots of other fringe benefits.
- NO shifts; Monday to Friday regular working hours (8.50am – 5.15pm, earlier finish on Friday).
- Career development potential – you will be joining a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
- Diverse and interesting working environment – the company support the biggest names in the automotive industry to develop their vehicles.
This Electrical Maintenance Technician job will suit:
- A Maintenance Technician or Engineering Technician with experience of faultfinding, maintenance and repair of either equipment or facilities.
- The role will be focused on the maintenance of various low voltage electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems so an electrical engineering bias with some mechanical experience would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (BTEC or ONC or HNC or equivalent) in an electrical engineering / electronic engineering or similar discipline.
- Some working at height is required.
- Due to the nature of the site, you will require a full UK Driving License for this role.
This Electrical Maintenance Technician job will involve:
- Maintenance of low voltage electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Inspection and testing of facility plant in conjunction with the maintenance department.
- Cleaning and testing of fibre optic cables.
- Installation and fabrication of equipment.
- Procedure writing and reporting.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Solihull, Tamworth, Rugby, Nuneaton, Coalville and surrounding areas.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.