4 months ago
Electrical Installation Engineer
- A role created due to excellent company performance and growth, we are looking for Electrical installation, Electrical engineer, Installation Engineers, Technical support engineer to work on projects within the commercial & retail sectors.
- A medium sized business with a number of different areas, there ethos is to train and upskill all of their staff – There are excellent opportunities to progress within the business.
- Good overall package - £30-40K Region + Company Vehicle + Wider benefits.
- Midlands based with travel across the region with some trips up North.
This Electrical Installation Engineer job will suit:
- An experience Electrical Engineer, Installation Engineer, Electrical Installations professional.
- Apprentice trained, a professional electrical qualification or a HNC/HND is desirable. 17th or 18th Edition wiring regulations is required for the role.
- You must also possess a full UK Driving Licence
- Any experience completing installation work in a commercial sector, able to interpret CAD drawings and understand panel drawings.
- Experience in HVAC applications and systems would be beneficial.
The Electrical Installation Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A successful and growing business that have had a recent upturn on a number of projects and are looking to add expertise to their team.
- Business culture of quality, excellence and employee development – you will be provided with structured training, an excellent opportunity to be able to grow your own business unit as you develop.
- Salary of £30K - £40K based on experience + Company vehicle + 24 days holiday + Pension + Healthcare.
The Electrical Installation Engineer job will involve:
- Travelling to customer sites across the Midlands and Northern England to provide electrical installation services. Providing excellent customer service and being able to offer technical advice and guidance.
- Work will include control panel wiring, fault finding, reading and following electrical schematics and panel drawings, electrical testing, fault-finding circuits and electrical installation on-site.
- Wiring BMS control systems and networks, 3-phase motor wiring, switches, building infrastructure. The majority of work will be carried out for a Commercial & Retail customer base.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Derby, Burton upon Trent, Leicester, Birmingham, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Nottingham, Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Lichfield and the surrounding areas across the Midlands.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.