£30,000 to £34,000 + OT
7 months ago
- Opportunity for an Electrically biased Fitter or Engineer to join a rapidly growing business.
- Flexibility to travel for commissioning / installation duties on site is required for this role.
Electrically biased Engineering opportunity for an Individual to join a small, growing business. Stacks of variety, you will work on customer sites to install / commission a range of production machinery, and pack and move machinery from one site to another.
We need someone who is not adverse to staying away from home for short spells and wants to be an integeral part of the business as they grow. High earning potential through overtime.
Salary & Package: c£30,000 to £34,000 as a basic + Overtime + Overnight allowances when needed.
This Electrical Fitter job will suit:
- Someone who has worked around manufacturing machinery and enjoys hands on commissioning duties.
- Fault finding, machine wiring experience. This isn’t a facilities / building electrical role.
- Flexibility to work across a range of environments and enjoys variety.
The Electrical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A small business with a friendly, hard working culture. They are experiencing strong growth throughout COVID.
- Opportunity to travel and work with a range of customers.
- High earning potential on top of a competitive basic package.
The Electrical Fitter job will involve:
- Installing, assembling and moving manufacturing machinery between customer sites.
- Electrical fault finding to ensure machines are still functioning between moves.
- Working across the UK with different customers.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.