£40,000 to £45,000
7 months ago
- Varied electrical / electronics position that will see you support new product development.
- Flexible salary for the right individual.
Electrical Engineer position that will see you work across new product development and identify opportunities to improve existing product design. Stacks of variety, You will be responsible for developing analog and digital circuitry as well as managing the interfaces to external equipment.
Salary & Package: £40,000 to £45,000. Hybrid working opportunities available. Wider perks available.
This Electrical Engineer job will suit:
- A proven Electrical Engineer or Electronics Engineer with a good level of PCBA experience.
- Good communication skills, comfortable with a range of customers and liaising between internal departments.
- An Electronics / Electrical related qualification.
- Analog and digital circuitry experience.
The Electrical Engineer job will involve:
- Design and test PCBAs to provide power and control to thermal transfer. 40% of the role is focused on design activities.
- Products are used within an industrial environment so EMC and electrical noise understanding a plus.
- Specify larger electrical components. Work alongside the mechanical department to ensure correct components are used.
- Liaise with customers, and suppliers. Other activities focus on prototyping / collaborating with technicians for prototyping
- Using Altium package.
The Electrical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established organisation with a global presence.
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of products within an R&D team.
- Flexible salary for the right person and what experience they can bring to the position.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
This job is commutable from Long Eaton, Beeston, Nottingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.