£30,000 to £40,000
10 months ago
Electrical Development Engineer
- Electrical Development Engineer. Electrical Test Engineer.
- Automotive engineering R&D and test business.
- Delivery of automotive test programs focused on electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles and battery systems.
- Role would suit a Project Engineer or Development Engineer or Test Engineer with a strong electrical engineering background.
- The business has recently invested over £1m in their facilities to support future business growth.
- £30K - £40K salary range, excellent pension contribution, bonus, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays, early finish on a Friday.
Do you have a strong electrical engineering background? Do you have experience within an engineering development or test or R&D environment and want to work at the cutting edge of automotive electric vehicle / battery systems technology development?
This Electrical Development Engineer jobs role will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate that has a strong electrical engineering and has experience of working within an engineering test, development, R&D or similar environment.
- Experience of CAN (Controller Area Network) is preferred.
- Strong written communication skills to be able to generate technical documentation would be preferred.
- You will hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering or perhaps automotive engineering discipline.
This Electrical Development Engineer job will involve:
- Delivering automotive test programs – these are focussed on electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle battery and component test projects.
- You will be a responsible for conducting test work on electric vehicle battery systems and high voltage components.
- Working closely with the commercial and technical teams to produce and check proposals for delivering test programs.
The Electrical Development Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities & rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and test organisation.
- An opportunity to play a key role within a high growth automotive technology area – the business has recently invested over £1m in their facilities to support future business growth.
- A fantastic career development opportunity, a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
- £30,000 to £40,000 salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus and wider benefits.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.