£60,000 to £70,000
9 months ago
Electrical Design Team Leader, Solihull
- Electrical Design Team Leader jobs, Electrical Engineering Manager jobs.
- Newly created Electrical Design Team Leader Engineer role within a vehicle engineering business that has an iconic brand recognised globally.
- You will be joining a business that is undertaking a significant investment program to innovate and grow their product range.
- Fantastic opportunity for an Automotive Electrical Engineer to lead the electrical system design, development, test and integration activities of an automotive engineering business.
- £60,000 to £70,000 salary range as an initial guide (some flexibility), 5% company pension, 25 days holiday plus all public holidays and further benefits.
This Electrical Design Team Leader job will suit:
- An Electrical Engineer that has previous experience of technical and people leadership – this does not need to be with a large team (current team is 2 Senior Engineers but the team will grow).
- We are looking for an Engineering Manager / Lead Engineer / Team Leader with sound knowledge and understanding of vehicle electrical systems design, development and integration.
- Specific knowledge and understanding of motorcycles would advantageous.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering or electronics engineering or automotive engineering or motorsport engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Electrical Design Team Leader job will have the following responsibilities:
- Newly created position for an Electrical Design Team Leader / Electrical Engineering Manager to support the growth of the product range, engineering quality and the Electrical Engineers.
- Manage and oversee all electrical elements of projects.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of an Electrical Engineering team (currently 2 Senior Engineers but the team will grow).
- Guide testing requirements including development of testing plans and procedures.
- Timely decision making and positive team leadership to create a healthy and productive working culture.
- Work closely with the chassis and powertrain design teams to ensure quality design and engineering integration.
This Electrical Design Team Leader job is commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Tamworth, Redditch, Warwick.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.