Ashby de la Zouch
about 1 month ago
Electrical Design Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Instrumentation Engineer jobs role.
- Electrical Design Engineer role working on infrastructure, utilities, oil and gas pipeline projects.
- A business that invests in employee training and development - support available to become a Chartered Engineer.
- Salary commensurate with experience + 20% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + health insurance + Gym membership.
Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Instrumentation Engineer jobs role. Working within an engineering consultancy environment you will have a broad electrical design role that will include; producing electrical designs and drawings; single line diagrams; cable schedules; customer liaison, site visits. Projects are a range of infrastructure and utilities projects e.g. high pressure oil and gas pipelines and associated gas control stations.
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electrical Design Engineer with experience of producing electrical drawings / designs, single line diagrams, cable schedules, material schedules.
- Any exposure to working on pipeline, energy infrastructure, utilities, oil & gas or similar high integrity electrical equipment projects would be beneficial but not essential whatsoever.
- You will be Degree qualified in an Electrical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in the last two years to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
To apply, please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.