Ashby de la Zouch
£ Competitive Salary
6 months ago
- Electrical Design Engineer role in the Utilities sector
- Competitive Salary, plus company bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, gym membership and health insurance
- Opportunity to gain chartership, if not already achieved
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electrical Design Engineer with experience of producing electrical drawings / designs, single line diagrams, cable schedules, material schedules.
- Any exposure to working on pipeline, energy infrastructure, utilities, oil & gas, civil engineering or similar high integrity electrical equipment projects would be beneficial but not essential whatsoever.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC / HND / Degree) in an Electrical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team and moved to a brand new office development in 2017 to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
The Electrical Design Engineer job will involve:
- This is an Electrical Design Engineer role focussed on design of electrical systems and equipment for utilities infrastructure projects.
- Opportunity to get involved in wider project related activities including customer liaison, site visits, contract reviews and sub-contractor coordination.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, and Hinckley.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.